Thursday, December 6, 2018

End of life care plan.

I am Do Not Resuscitate.

You have a whole life time to love and have me. You don't get any extra time. When I die let me die.
Allow me to at long, long last to have what my soul has been crying for forever.

no pain.

If I loose my mind, and forget you, then drive me to the redwoods. Leave me on Walker Road. My feet will take me where I need to go. Just drive away and don't look back. Your returning me to my beloved Eden of Edicius. Your taking me home.

If I have forgotten the people in my life, walk away from me, don't let my dementia harm you, taint your memories of me.

We euthanize suffering pets.

Give me the same respect.

Know that I have wanted to be dead 90% of my life. I have been fighting my head my ENTIRE life. When the end of my journey comes, let me slide into that peace with any means possible.

Your not to hold me here because you can't deal with me dying.

Leave me on Walker Road.

Donate all my organs, give others all that you can.

Donate my body to science, let anatomy students dissect me and delight in discovering all the artifacts in my body.  Let them forever wonder what happened to this scarred up old woman and how did she come to be bolted together.

Don't bury me. I worked so hard to get away from the dark underground prison. Don't send me back.

To-talloHETO-HEY...to the sky I release you... sky burial, or cremate me.  Better yet, mummify me and leave me in the attic.

Drive down Walker Road and throw rocks into the smith river. One for each of the Children of Starr.

I would want you to euthanize me.  I've suffered enough, have compassion, if I am too old to do it, take me to Walker Road, the redwoods have been briefed on my dying wishes for a life time, they are encoded in the rings of the trees.

I am a redmother, return me to the forest.






No comments:

Post a Comment