Thursday, March 28, 2019

Live now



I have felt that I 've spent my life trying to find that endless summer time again.  Were all things are possible and ideas flow with the abundant space around me. Where I lay on the cement at the city pool baking in the sun hatching plans of what to do later in my head.

I've since discovered. I am waiting for something I have now.  

As I did that print run last December, it infused my soul with youth.  Dreams are ageless. Don't be the man who retired, bought a computer and moved into long term care, to write his lives adventures into a book.  Climbed into bed and never put one word to type. Died one night surrounded by photos of his life secrets that no one will ever hear.

Let that creative genie out of its bottle.

Live now. 



Drawings by Virginia (c) March 2019 all rights reserved, used here with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment