Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Spellign errors

Been doing only shorts on the blog cause I'm having issues with typing.

 THe numbness sin my hanvds mal= tying an disuse. Misseled strokes , strange combos ans I try to typw ith numb hands. Its looks a lotke this. I spend a lotr longwr editing and cotrectign my words them normal.

It feesl like I;'ve had a stroke when I typr.  Its bothersome to try to get into the flow aof a story and get lost int eh mental rhytem I type too to look up na dfind the page RED with sqiggles.

I've nassically los tteh use of my little and ring fingers, they are numba dn hard to get to cooperate for long typing  sessions.

so I guess there goes my fantasy of making an living as a writer? LOL

This si an unedited version so you can see what is going on.

Its bprobally a good thing menopause has stilled my sriters breain. M ahnds can no longer keep up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment