Sunday, November 3, 2019

Ventogging

Yes I am inventing new word. Ventogging. Its the fine art of venting while Vlogging.

I have found that stress is easier for me to deal with if I run it to it's extreme end and laugh at it.

Here is an example.

Well three examples.





It's really hard to look at my face in these. I have the typical steroid Moonface. So much fat in my cheeks. It's like wearing  mask! EEK!

Any way, I'm still trying to get my lazy old brain to cough up a good idea to blog about. Hell at this point I'll take a bad idea.

I'm going to donate plasma and will be trapped for a few hours so hopefully tomorrow I can force the issue. Its either write something of give up my status as a writer.

What is the label for unwriters?

great, now I need to invent yet another word.

No comments:

Post a Comment