Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Preface - Getting the Bucks Out

Children,


In April 2020 while we were in quarantine for the covid-19 virus, I printed out my blog.





Upon seeing the stack of 1350+ pages Hanna says to me, “Will reading the ancient text be required?”


Yes, child, yes.


In these massive volumes you will find stories of me and you. 

Others are about self injury and my lives journey. Others are a hodge podge of stuff stirred up in my writers brain. Some will be good, some will be bad. Some will be life changing.


I’m sorry that there are no pictures included. A lot of the humor was in the pictures. I hope you will be able to still access my blog in some fashion on line. But just in case, I have printed it out , because it is all I have to give you.


At this printing Getting The Bucks Out @ blogspot.com is 566 posts, and spans from 2012-2020. It’s not done yet, and there will be more posts/volumes. I write slower now, but I still write. I've loved blogging and have no desire to stop.




I have loved to write since I was very little. The blog has become a diary, a confessional, a place where I can write to reach others....or just amuse my self as I read back over it and giggle at my skullduggery.


Take what you want from it.

Use it as canon for a cult or sell it on eBay, or carefully carve out the book on self injury from it and sell it to a publisher, what ever you want. These are your copies. There will not be a test on the contents. If you loose your copy don't panic. Things belong to people not the other way around...perhaps the person who found it, needs the wisdom in it more then you, and you were just the vehicle to get it to them.


I hope you each find peace in this life and your place among the world. It was/is a real treasure to have been there from day one to watch you grow.


Peace be the journey


Mama / Muma

No comments:

Post a Comment