Saturday, November 25, 2017

a collection of my mind lint

Folks, lets just do.

*gets out sharpie*

Holidays

Pens in *holimonthandthreefourths*

Sneaking up on this inevitable conclusion is irking the editor in me.

When I was a kid it was holiday.

Then without me noticing it warped into holidays.

We know its going there, lets give it that final shove.

LOL.

surgery in 4 days. Everyone at work is doing there damndest to make me sick. Back off boogaloo! It has taken me 16+ years to work up the nerve to have this surgery, we have invested over 6000$...it's HAPPENING.

Writers have to write. We are driven. I have a story that is now inserting itself into my dreams.  I'm like  "I hear you man! I will put you to paper, just hang on!."

Now that my physical and mental heath stuff is calming down, I'm turning my attention to getting my children back on track. I've missed them. While I have been sick we all drifted apart as a family. I have the energy to step back up and be a interactive parent again.

Odd thought. My life cycles every 17 years. Due for a cycle. hmmm.

I feel like I should end this blabbering with a poem...but I will spare you and end with a peeking Poofer.



No comments:

Post a Comment