Sunday, December 17, 2017

post op

I will spare you the before / after pictures of my surgery. LOL, well at least for now!

wanted to share these with you though.

I am important to my family and I need to take care of my self. They want and need me. It's taken quite a while to understand that and really believe it.

I appreciate that they have been caring for me and picking up all the things I drop and can't get off the floor.


 I want a set of these for the house! loved them!
Was wonderful to see this one after surgery.
 Medical Dab!




Not on pain killers, just normally this weird! LOL
Amused my self in the hospital taking all sorts  of pictures I can't post on my blog.
Its a mirror, my mole is on the right cheek.



House call by medical puddy cat.

surgery made me younger?

"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make"

(c)Lennon/Mccartney

No comments:

Post a Comment