Friday, April 6, 2018

come on blogger, burp it up...

I am living in denial. I like to think that the post my blog ate will mysteriously surface and suddenly appear in the published queue.

I really hate it when technology eats my writing.

I write mostly off the cuff, once its out of my brain onto paper/the screen/etc. It is COMPLETELY gone from my brain.

Oh sure I can re-write it and capture fragments of the original intent, but I can not recreate it. Anything rewritten looses the original oomph I gave it.

I am stalling because I HATE having to redo things....and I usually don't even try.

But this one I have to.

It was a post about 'how to support self injurers.'

I had spent quite a bit of time working on it, and apparently the blog gods weren't please and have deemed I do it again. LOL.

So as soon as I am done pouting about it, I will start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment