Thursday, February 4, 2016

MRI results


MRI results: No acute abnormalities. Incidental finding of a 13 x 9 x 10 mm cystic lesion in the quadridgeminal cistern, likely an arachnoid cyst.

I like that name. Sounds like I have a spider in my brain. LOL.

They further specify that:

"a 13 x 9 x 10 mm cystic lesion in the quadridgeminal cistern, which is isointense with CSF on T1 and T2 weighted images. The lesion does not demonstrate blooming on SWI images nor does it demonstrate restriction on diffusion-weighted images. No appreciable mass effect is present."


What does all this mean? Dunno. I ended up with the radiologist report before the doctor did, so I don't know if this is anything to worry about. / relates to current symptoms.

The internet says those cyst are common and not harmful. Most are thought to be congenital. So I'm not concerned. If its been there 50 years and hasn't grown into a Manitou then I will chalk it off to yet another quirkiness of the whole of me.


Ahhhh...so mysterious the Paja's are.

You know that last picture looks just  like my butt!

PS here are the Echocardiogram results:

IMPRESSION:
1. Sinus rhythm.
2. Normal left ventricular size and function with ejection fraction
estimated ...
at 60%.
3. No significant valvular abnormalities.
4. There is no evidence of intracardiac shunt flow by color Doppler
examination
or by bubble study.
And Carotid ultrasound results in:
IMPRESSION
1. Right internal carotid artery: 1% to 29% stenosis.
2. Left internal carotid artery: 1% to 29% stenosis.
And Carotid ultrasound results in: e flow bilaterally.



in plain English, everything looks great, nothing exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment