Monday, June 25, 2012

Perfection

Not biased at all....I think all my kids are perfect.


This is my farm daughter. I shot her wedding last week. When I first started shooting photos of her all I could see was a quarter sized spot of her head as she started to crown. 

She was this red faced hot little devil baby. She was so pretty....still is so pretty.


That's her on the left, a few hours old and already trying to squirm out of my arms and fight with her cousin on the right. That is 25 years ago.

The farm kids grew up with me. I don't think they initially realized that I wasn't blood related. I was simply just there in their lives.

When the baby on the right, KSS was 6 or 7 we were at a park and a child pointed to me and asked her, "Is that your mother?"

KSS answered "No."

"Then who is she?" the child pressed.

I saw KSS stop and look at me the wheels rolling in her head. Finally she turned back to the kid. "that's my P. Don't you have a P?"




Everyone should have a P.

I am so glad I belong to the farm kids. My chosen children. I love them more then they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment