Thursday, October 16, 2014

Even with ativan in me

I have spent the last few hours trying to decided where to burn myself.

Where can I burn that new work will not see and still give me the release I need.

my son just read me his English paper draft where he  classifies me as "a fat lazy sleeper."  :(  hard not to be angry when I am working 10 hour shifts to help give him a better life.

Not what I needed to hear on top of the urges to go ballistic and burn the shit out of my selves.

woooooo, this is going to be one hell of a night.


10-17-14 AM Edit: I just went to bed and pulled the covers over my head and slept till it was time to go to work. There my mood lifted and the urges to harm went away. I feel better and back in control this morning. gaaaah yesterday was really really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment