Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Finally..the Fair 2015! blog

I'm still catching up on "rough draft blogs" and things I-want-to-blog-about-but-had-no-time-to-do-so-blogs.

Thought I would tackle my annual Fair blog.

This is how it went this year....


 
Kids bailed on me and I had no one to go with.
 
LOL. Darn it...I was sure I had at least one or two more years of fairs to go to before I had to retire and wait for the farm kids/my kids to have kids for me to take.
 
I have now worn out three generations of kids with my fair addiction.
 
We had pre-purchased all day ride wrist bands, and I almost went by my self. I figured I would find some kids and give them the other two bands.
 
Hubby said next year he would go with me. Which is generous, but our expectations of fair going differ. I go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day.
 
The number of fairs I have missed can still be counted on my cotton candy coated fingers.
 
Gave the three passes to a co-worker who took her kids and went.
 
Next year I am taking her kids...or any ones I can find on Craigslist
 
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day.
 
Cause that is how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment