Friday, May 27, 2016

I have to get rid of the body in the garage

It's time. I am going to put it on Craigslist this summer.


At my advanced age its time to retire from extreme camping and I wish to pass on this wickedly fun little fellow here. The Body is a mumblemumble quart capacity igloo cooler. I want to say 52 quarts but we never put quarts in it...

 It's this big.


Fully packed it makes and impressive anchor to hold your tent down. Your camping neighbors are guaranteed to respect your privacy, as this conversation rings out over the campground.

"Where do you want me to put the body?"

"Put the body in the tent so it doesn't warm up in the sun!"

Make no mistake the body isn't a spring chicken. The drain gasket has expired and no longer works. An easy fix with a sandwich bag placed over it before you screw the cap on.


 If you forget to do this, then you get to share this conversation with your camping neighbors.

"AUGH!!! THE BODY IS SEEPING FLUID ALL OVER THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!!"

"%$@@% HELP ME PULL IT OUT!! I FORGOT TO PUT THE BODY BAG ON BEFORE WE LEFT!"



It's got a broken hinge and one missing latch. This doesn't affect its function.



It's got some sharpie writing all over it. I am not asking for any extra compensation for this detailing. Your getting the cheerful balloon drawing and Steven King reference for free. IT alone makes this a great find!


There are some names on the front and back. No my name isn't Pam, Pam was the letters on the license plate of my other truck.
 Incriminating evidence/confessions has been redacted since the statue of limitations hasn't expired yet.
 See the body is a happy fellow!


and my favorite feature!



I don't think I will have any trouble finding my old friend a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment