Saturday, November 10, 2012

Shrapnel

Naked's lips made a popping sound as he rolled the smoke in his mouth before exhaling.

Moserat again heaved his bulk up and paced restlessly around the room. His arm occasionally twitching in a strange spasm as he reached to stop his non existing rifle from sliding off his shoulder. He stopped over the dying ones body. Grumbled and paced on.

The silence was insidious. I found myself wanting to hear even Naked's ludicrous stories just to ease the uncomfortable pressure.

pace...

pop...

pace...

pop...

interrupted only by the dying ones agonal breathing.

Within my mind father kicked me.

"You going to take that shiiit or are you gunna grow sum balls boy!"

I glanced at Naked and then Moserat. Why the fuck am I always the one who gets elected to play the psychotic over the edge misfit? My stomach burned as the rage ignited. "FINE!" I shout wrestling my legs to unfold and stand up.I stumble through the debris and park myself at the door. "ALRIGHT YOU PISS COMPLECTED SON OF BITCH!! YOU WIN! TIOMO!!!"

The lack of prompt response further fueled the burning in my stomach. "TIOMO!!!!"

I arched my arm back and punched the door, "YOU WIN! - YOU WIN! -YOU WIN!"

punch....

yell.....

punch ...

yell...

I stopped when there was blood running down the door. I rested my head right in the middle of it.

"Dying one has died" mumbled Moserat, removing his foot from the man's chest. "Its time to go" He grabbed Naked by the collar and hoisted him to his feet and then tossed him my direction.

I rolled my head to the right and looked at the two of them.

Moserat pushed me aside and slid opened the door.

It was unlocked this whole time? Oh Tiomo you evil piece of putrefied rectum.

No comments:

Post a Comment