Wednesday, January 1, 2014

 
Dear Pfizer;

 Last communication from you, was in May 2013 when you cheerfully told the world,

 "Pfizer regrets the inconvenience this action may have caused and is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. It is anticipated that LEVOXYL may not be available until 2014." 

*&^*&%$^#$&^(*&)(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  its 2014 already! What's the hold up?

" regrets the inconvenience "??? Some people who have to take your medicine have damaged or non-functioning thyroids, or no thyroids at all. It's not like we can substitute just anything. Thyroids are temperamental little bastards. Mine only likes your medication.

My new years resolution? to stay ALIVE.

Its been six months and one day, my patience is wearing out. I have to resort to doping my mental health into a coma to keep from falling apart. I have two new burn scars, I am tired of this nuttiness within my system, I want to go back on the levoxyl and get my life back.

Its not been a pleasant ride.

Sincerely yours,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment