Monday, September 24, 2012

Crabby Cranks

*********************************************************************************
Warning crabby - venting - cranky - growling - grumbly - type of morning
*********************************************************************************

Weekdays promptly at 6:30 the neighbors German shepard starts barking when the bus arrives to pick up her son.

The walls of our house are thin. Reeeeeeeaaallly thin. So it sounds like she is sitting beside the bed barking.

I am not a morning person. A lot of my work nights I don't get home till 3:00 am....fall asleep by 4 am if I am lucky.

So let me tell you how much I enjoy the am bark fest.

I have no doubt that someday soon the sleepy one, aka THE BITCH will get up and unleash a verbal tirade of screams out the window at said dog and the owner who stands there every morning and does nothing.

So that sets the tone for my am's mon-fri.

Then at 7:00 I have to get up my family and wrestle them to get the day started.

As I said I am NOT a morning person.

I would make the perfect military weapon of mass destruction.

We interrupt this program to bring you this news update....The entire population of Oregon was annihilated this morning by the military after the accidental deployment of their P....General RG Pouge had this offical statement to release...."We accidently set the alarm for 7 AM instead of PM, heh, oopsie."

No comments:

Post a Comment